Python Tutorial is easy to understand and powerful dynamic programming language. Python is the easiest language of all programming languages. Python is also functional and also object-oriented. You can use it as a scripting language or you can use it as a programming language.
Many big organizations such as Google, Facebook and Quora etc use python.
Python is an open source programming language. Its code is available under the GNU General Public License. This is a platform independent language. It works on different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
In Python, if you like, classes like Java and C #, etc. can write a program using object-oriented features or can also create programs by functions like C and C ++ languages.
Python is easily integrated with C, C ++ and Java, etc. Python Tutorial. Apart from this, python interpreter can also be extended by functions and data types of C and C ++.
History – Python Tutorial
The Python Language was invented by the Dutch programmer ‘Guido Van Rossum‘. Python started in 1980, and about a decade later Python was launched in 1991.
The series was broadcast in Monty Python’s Flying Circus, directed by Monty Python Group in 1969. Guido Van Rossum liked this series a lot. As a result, he named his computer language “Python“.
Features – Python Tutorial
Python is a unique language. Its features make it different from other languages. Some of Python’s popular features are being described below.
- Easy-to-learn – Python is similar to language C, C ++ and Java language. In this language, due to not having more keywords, it can be easily learned.
- Easy-to-read – Python’s program offers ease of reading to avoid being too complicated.
- Interpreted – Python is an interpreted language. You do not need to compile your code before running the program. The Python code run time is processed by the interpreter itself.
- Dynamically-typed – In Python, you do not need to define the data type of variables in advance. Python itself estimates their data types based on the values stored in the variables.
- Strongly-typed – Python is a strongly typed language. Like this, like other programming languages, you can not convert the value of a data type to another data type value.
Usage of Python
Python can also be used as a scripting language and can be used as a programming language. Python Tutorial. This scope of this language is more than the other languages. Some popular and important uses of python are being reported.
- Python is used for server-side web development.
- Python is used for software development (Gaming, GUI, etc.).
- Python is used to handle big data.
- Python is used for rapid prototyping.
- Python is used to solve complex mathematical problems.